Background & Family Life
David is originally from the Corpus Christi area, but currently lives in Prosper, Texas. After serving 6
years between the US Army and Army National Guard, David began his financial/accounting career at
the Principal Financial Group. He has been married since 2006 to his wife Trisha, and they have three
children: Carter, Caden, and Autumn. In his spare time David likes to stay active, engage in his kids’
activities, and go for walks/hikes with the family’s Bernese Mountain Dog, Rory.
David believes integrity and transparency are values of high importance to become a trustworthy
advisor. David believes in protecting wealth and achieving financial goals not only through diligent
planning and competency; but also, through earning a trusting client-advisor relationship that is built on
integrity and transparency.
University of Texas -Pan American: BBA Accounting
· 2017 – 2022 – Finance Manager: Nature’s Source Plant Food
· 2017 – 2017 – Cost Accounting Manager: ESAB
· 2011 – 2017 – Cost Accounting Manager: Master Halco
· 2008 – 2011 – Staff Accountant: Jacobson Companies
· 2006 – 2008 – Mutual Fund Accountant: Principal Financial Group